- 4″ inch thick commercial grade refractory cast body.
- 1-1/2″ thick stone hearth tiles atop 5″ thick sub floor.
- 90 min heat up time.
- Decorative stainless steel facade.
- Fully insulated with a hardened insulation mixture.
- Factory cured and ready to use.
- Small footprint for easy installation in tight spaces.
- 4 Stainless steel support legs with anchor holes.
A thick cast refractory body and an outer insulation shell maximizes heat storage retention. A necessity for bread baking and roasting which require longer periods of time in the oven.
The baking stone hearth tiles, which are used in industrial bread baking ovens all across Europe, pressed at 8,500 p.s.i. and kiln fired at 2,800 degrees which ceramitizes the material to create a hard and extremely durable tile.
Both the body pieces and floor tiles are cast and assembled individually which allows for continuous joints throughout the entire oven. This greatly reduces the possibility of stress cracks due to normal heat expansion and contraction.
Exterior dimensions – 50″ diameter x 40″ H
Internal cooking space – 35″ diameter
Oven entrance opening: 20-1/4″ – 9-3/4”
Weight: 2000 lbs
- 8″ Pizzas: 3-4 / 12” Pizzas: 2 / 14” Pizzas: 2
- 6 – 8 Steaks on 17″ x 20″ supplied grilling rack
- Oven can accommodate most high heat cookware for baking and roasting.
Ovens come standard with:
- Factory finished ready for color coat or tile
- Cast aluminum door with Teflon handles
- Dial thermometer (0 to 1000F range)
- Black granite mantle
- Stainless steel pizza peel and grilling rack
- 5 year limited warranty on refractory