- The safe alternative to liquid charcoal fire starters. This product has been stringently tested and complies with the South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1174 ref. C58. Squares light quickly and easily even when wet and burn 8-10 minutes.
- Measuring Range: -76°F to 1022°F (-60°C to 550°C) Battery: 2x AAA
- Plastic Handle, 5" Stainless steel blade
- ‘Ove’ Glove Hot surface handler, can withstand up to 480F. Perfect for the Kitchen and Barbeque.
- Long probe allows for remote mounting location. Temp Range: 0 - 1,000°F Probe Length: 48" Includes Mounting Plate
- Cooking Temperature Guide Magnet 4¾" x 4 1/8" 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel - Fits 6" diameter chimney Great for wind related chimney draft.
- Get instant and accurate temperatures of barbeque, baked goods, roasting meats and poultry. Measuring Range (-58°)F - 572°F Battery: MN21 12V
- Instant digital readout, pre-settable alarm, magnet on back. Auto alarm sounds when inner temp is reached with stainless steel probe. Ideal for ovens, stoves and BBQ
- Cookbook and DVD Set The ultimate cooking resource guide for wood fire ovens. Includes recipe conversion chart for conventional ovens. Cookbook contains: 83 recipes - 140 pages DVD running time: 180 min.